Use the links on the left to access information about special events, academic standards and policies, and other campus resources, including the website of the Graduate Student Affairs Committee. For additional information, feel free to visit the School of Graduate Studies office located in Engleman Hall, Room B110.
The links below may be of further interest to Graduate students:
- Master of Library Science FAQ's
- Leave of Absence/Continuous Enrollment
- Graduate Degree Application
- Financial Aid Application Process
- Scholarships & Grants
- Lactation Room
- Child Care Services Reimbursement
- Graduate Student Research Information
Southern Goes Green
Southern Connecticut State University is committed to being a good citizen, and part of being a good citizen is environmental stewardship. An enhanced recycling program, significant steps to conserve the campus community's energy use, and environmentally responsible building design are among the ways that Southern has been, and will continue to strive to be, a "green" institution.