Chinese Government Scholarship Program
We are pleased to announce that the Embassy of the Peoples' Republic of Chinain Washington, DC has approved 25 Chinese Government Scholarship awards exclusively for American undergraduate students attending AASCU member colleges and universities.
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD DETAILS:
1. The scholarship is for one year of full time academic study at a designated university in China. The scholarship covers study from late August/early September 013 through July 2014
2. Each scholarship is valued at approximately $10,000.00 U.S. dollars. It includes:
Room and Board
The scholarship will be paid to the host university in China, not directly to the student.
3. International round trip airfare is the responsibility of thestudent.
1. The application Package must include:
2. Official Transcript from the student's AASCU college or university
3. GPA over 3.0
4. 2 recommendation letters from academic advisors orsenior administrators
5. Personal statement listed with the applicants study purposes and goals
6. Knowledge of Chinese is not required, but preferred.
7. Selection of academic institutions in China where theapplicant wants to study.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE EACH APRIL.
All applications should be mailed to:
Sufei Li, National Coordinator-AASCU-CEAIE/CCIEE China Programs
1307 New York Ave. NW.
Washington, D.C. 20005.
For more information about this opportunity or the application, please contact: Sufei Li firstname.lastname@example.org.