The Art Department has clearly stated program-level expected student outcomes. Graduate
Level Art Education Learning Outcomes include:
- Applying knowledge of child and adolescent psychology and intellectual development relevant to art education;
- Analyzing data of current pedagogical practices;
- Performing competency in selected areas of studio media;
- Recognizing past and current artistic movements and styles;
- Explaining the interdisciplinary connection of art to other subjects;
- Synthesizing the essentials of theoretical and practical research in art education.