Job and Internship Postings
This page contains descriptions of or hyperlinks to jobs that we find or are sent to us. It is up to the applicant to determine eligibility as well as the merits of the position and organization. Please note that application to positions posted does not guarantee employment offers.
*The newest postings will always appear on top.
Junior Video Editor – Paid Internship
This job is remote, but the applicant must be a Connecticut resident.
We're looking for a hard-working video editor to join an established team in a fast-paced and exciting work environment. We have an original content-driven golf media business that reaches millions of golfers each month. The individual will assist with post-production work on golf-instruction videos that the content team produces.
- Aid with post-production tasks including editing audio and video, managing transcription of audio, subtitling, & producing motion graphics
- Collaborate with our lead video editor, as well as the content and design teams to incorporate feedback, from start to final edits
- As needed, remix and edit existing videos
Required Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional standards for video production, photography, and visual communication
- Knowledge of trends and techniques in the field of video and best practices in online marketing
- Master of whichever video editing software you prefer
- Standouts will have experience with graphics & motion software (e.g. Adobe After Effects)
- A general understanding of design and typography
- Ability to adapt to different types of viewers' tendencies and viewing habits
- Self-motivated with an ability to keep projects moving with minimal supervision, balanced with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of the sport of golf and experience playing golf
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
-$12/hour (commensurate with experience)
About the Company:
Founded in 2010 and headquartered in Hartford, CT, Swing by Swing Golf, Inc. is a golf mobile app, media, and marketing company. The company owns and operates top-rated mobile apps across GPS & scorecard, instruction & training and social & ball tracing. It also offers world-class branded content & marketing services, giving advertisers access to the most engaged daily golf e-newsletter in the world as well as more than 1 million monthly active users across the web, email, social and mobile. Lastly, the company develops custom, one-of-a-kind apps for several of the world's top golf clubs and instructors. For more company information, please visit www.swingbyswinggolf.com.
We've grown to over 4.5 million registered users of our apps around the globe. Our top-rated app store reviews show our commitment to customer service and innovation in the golf industry. We're passionate about golf and technology and have a truly unique culture.
Job Type: Hourly
The New Haven ECIC project is looking for interns with skills in Journalism, Communication, and Marketing- If interested, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV/resume.