Forensic Science Minor
The interdisciplinary minor in Forensic Science is an 18-credit minor that presents a broad, integrated view of the various sub-disciplines in forensic science.
The minor is jointly sponsored by the Anthropology, Biology, Chemistry, Psychology, and Sociology departments. Please contact Dr. Valerie Andrushko in the Department of Anthropology (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or if you are interested in declaring the minor.
- The minor is composed of one required course (ANT 252: Introduction to Forensic Science)
and five courses from the following list:
- ANT 322 - Forensic Anthropology
- ANT 352 - Crime Scene Investigation
- ANT 442 - Advanced Forensic Anthropology
- BIO 205 - Forensic Biology
- CHE 103 - Crime Scene Chemistry
- PSY 492 - Psychology and Law
- SOC 362 - Criminology