Due to the snowstorm, the University will remain closed Tuesday (Jan. 27) for students,
faculty and non-essential staff.
For residential students, food service at Connecticut Hall will be available Tuesday
from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Please take care when walking around campus, as blizzard-like
conditions are expected during the day.
An update about the status of the University for Wednesday will be announced later
Prior to graduation from a physics program at SCSU, students will have developed:
1. Quantitative Problem Solving Ability
2. Conceptual Understanding of Core Concepts
3. Scientific Reasoning Ability, Experimental and Research Skills
4. Understanding of the Nature of Science
5. Written Communication Skills
6. Oral Presentation Skills
7. Technological Fluency
Undergraduates finishing a program will be prepared for graduate-level education and
a successful professional life.