Main Content

Declare a Minor

How do I officially Declare a Women's Studies Minor?

To have an official minor in Women's Studies, it is important to complete a "Declaration of Minor" form. Clink on the link below and open the ‘Change of Major/Minor’ page. Be sure to contact Dr. Yi-Chun Tricia Lin to discuss your courses. Before graduation, it will be your responsibility to officially declare your minor with the University.

what are the requirements of a Women's Studies Minor?

A Women's Studies minor at Southern Connecticut State University consists of 18 credits of WMS designated courses in addition to two required WMS courses (WMS 215, WMS 415).

Submit Your Change of Minor HerE.


Contact Information

If you have any questions regarding the Women's Studies undergraduate minor, please contact:

Dr. Yi-Chun Tricia Lin, Director of Women's Studies
Women's Studies Office: Engleman Hall, B229

Phone: (203) 392-6133