- Completion of the 36-credit-hour Planned Program that is on file with the School of Graduate Studies.
- Completion of either a special project or thesis.
- Q.P.R. of at least 3.0.
- Completing an exit interview with a faculty member.
- Final completion of the portfolio to include:
- A one-page written reflection of the INTASC Standards of Achievement.
- Reflection of the competencies acquired and how the student will use them professionally.
All graduating students must also apply for graduation in the registrar's office following the university policy, at the beginning of the last semester that course work is expected to be completed.