The Family Therapy Clinic
The Family Clinic remains an integral component of the Marriage and Family Therapy Program at SCSU. We provide non-crisis short and long-term mental health services priced at a sliding scale (based on client's ability to pay - $5 to $60). All United States military veterans, SCSU students, faculty and staff receive services free of charge. Services are provided by advanced graduate student interns under the clinical supervision of program faculty. To arrange an appointment contact Robin Ehle-Meyer, the Clinic Manager, at (203) 392-6415.
- Individual Therapy - to individuals aged 18 and older
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy- offered for people 18 years of age and older
- Anger Management Program- 10 consecutive week program, $150 if paid in full on the first session or $20 if paid weekly
- Parent Education Program-$200 if paid in full on the first session or $20 if paid weekly, minimum of 12 sessions.
- Educational programs on family related topics for community organizations, agency staff, religious groups, educational systems.
You are invited to visit our facilities and participate in our activities. Please call for an appointment, for further information, or if you have any questions.
Phone: (203) 392-6415 Fax: (203) 392-6441