The Family Therapy Clinic
The Family Clinic has been an integral component of the Marriage and Family Therapy Program and Southern Connecticut State University since 1976. The families and individuals served by the Clinic represent a full range of socioeconomic, racial, and ethnic groups.
- Family Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Individual Therapy- offered for people 18 years of age and older, SCSU and Albertus Magnus students receive services free of charge.
- Anger Management Program- 10 consecutive week program, $150 if paid in full on the first session or $20 if paid weekly
- Parent Education Program-$200 if paid in full on the first session or $20 if paid weekly, minimum of 12 sessions.
- Pre-Visitation Assessment Program- $150 fee, minimum of 5 sessions.
- Supervised and Therapeutic Supervised Visits- $150 set up fee, sessions are sliding scale ($10- $60) Please call Ann Gabriel, Supervised Visitation Manager (203)392-6432.
- Assessment of family dynamics and functioning
- Educational programs on family related topics for community organizations, agency staff, religious groups, educational systems.
You are invited to visit our facilities and participate in our activities. Please call for an appointment, for further information, or if you have any questions.
Phone: (203) 392-6415 Fax: (203) 392-6441