CLINIC operating hours:
As an outpatient mental health clinic, the Marriage and Family Therapy Clinic operates on a schedule related to but separate from the SCSU academic calendar. Typically the clinic is closed for one week between semesters. Check with the Clinic Director or Clinic Manager for specific closure dates.
Program Director Open office hours:
The Program Director maintains regular weekly office hours. In addition, monthly open office hours (10:00-10:30AM) are scheduled with a goal of facilitating an open and transparent culture. Faculty, students and staff are invited during this time to discuss concerns and receive advisement on how they could follow-up on concerns within the program and University. Scheduled dates are: September 1, 2016; October 6, 2016; October 27, 2016; December 1, 2016; January 5, 2017; February 2, 2017; March 2, 2017; April 6, 2017; May 4, 2017; June 1, 2017; July 6, 2017; August 3, 2017.
2016-2017 Program Dates:
- August 22, 2016 5PM - HHS Barbeque 5PM, Lang House Lawn
- September 29, 2016 - Fall semester begins, first day of classes
- September 15 - 18 - AAMFT Annual Conference, Indianapolis, IN
- October 19 -Program meeting, 7-7:30PM, room TBA
- November 16 - Internship Fair, ENG 121AB, 3:30PM - 5PM
- December 2 - MFT Holiday gathering, details TBA
- January 17, 2017 - Spring semester begins, first day of classes
- March 8, 2017 - Program meeting, 7-7:30, Davis 101
- May 18, 2017 - Graduation Commencement (tentative)
- Dec 7, Jan 18, Feb 15, March 8, April 5, May 3 - Brown Bag Social; 3:30-4:50; room TBD