M.P.H. Prospective Students - How to Apply
3.0 GPA from accredited institution
- Completed bachelors degree in any field (applicant may apply in their final year but cannot start until degree is complete)
- GRE is NOT required
- TOEFL is required for international students, please see link below.
View information on admission of international students.
Required Application Forms:
- Graduate School Application
- Personal Essay Form
- Supplemental Information Form
- Letter of Recommendation Form
- Current resume or CV
- Application checklist
- Upload your forms here
Complete applications received by the priority deadline of January 15 will receive full consideration for admissions. Complete applications received after this date will be considered on a space availability basis in the order in which they were received, until all slots are filled. Please begin your application by May 1 and complete your application by August 1, 2019. We do not guarantee that late applications will be considered this year.
Start your application online:
*Please DO NOT send applications to the Public Health Department*
Questions may be directed to:
Dr. Deborah Flynn, Graduate Coordinator