Undergraduate Learning Outcomes
Students graduating from this program will:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the scope of the profession, professional practice, and the historical, scientific, and philosophical foundations of the relevant recreation, sport, travel or human services industry.
- Demonstrate effective, efficient and ethical leadership in the recreation, sport, travel or human services fields.
- Demonstrate the ability to design, implement, and evaluate, recreation, sport, travel and human service offerings facilitating targeted human experiences that embrace personal and cultural dimensions of diversity.
- Demonstrate entry-level knowledge about management/administration of recreation, sport, travel and human services offerings.
- Demonstrate the ability to use diverse, structured ways of thinking to solve problems related to different facts of professional practice, engage in advocacy, and stimulate innovation.
- Demonstrate overall competencies in concentration areas and preparedness for entry level careers in the recreation, therapeutic recreation, sport, travel, or human services fields.