Writing Across the Curriculum
We are pleased to announce the winners of the 2013 annual Nancy Marano W-Course Writing Contest.
The Southern Writing Across the Curriculum (WAC) Program is overseen by the Writing Across the Curriculum Committee (WACC) and the co-directors of the Writing Program, Deborah A. Carroll and Karen Burke; Members of WACC are appointed jointly by the chair of the Undergraduate Curriculum Forum (UCF) and the vice president for Academic Affairs.
ROLE CLARIFICATION: WHO TO CALL FOR WHAT?
CONTACT Deborah Carroll (203 392-7113) or email@example.com FOR
* Workshop development & faculty support
* Writing Program Assessment
* Consultations with faculty who wish to develop new W-courses
* W-course waivers for students
* Resource Acquisition & Management
* Transfer student w-course issues
CONTACT Karen Burke (203 392-7113) or firstname.lastname@example.org FOR
* Student W-waivers
* Maintaining the WAC website
* The WAC budget
* WAC office hours
CONTACT Link Janvury (203) 392-7113, Graduate Assistant FOR
- Help with W-Courses (Faculty & Students)
CONTACT Michelle Stevens (203) 392-7113, Program Assistant FOR
- General Questions about the WAC Program
- WAC Office Hours
- Help with W-Course Waiver Applications
- Information about the annual W-Course Writing Contest
CONTACT Marie McDaniel Chair, Writing Across the Curriculum Committee FOR
* W-Course Proposals from Faculty
* W-Exigency Waivers for Faculty
* Scheduling W-Courses
* All UCF-related W-course issues
Southern Connecticut State University
Engleman Hall, C118 (down the hallway opposite the Disability Resource Center)
501 Crescent Street
New Haven, Connecticut 06515
This site was last updated October 2013.