Info for Undergraduate Applicants
• Previous Southern Applicants
If you wish to reactivate and complete your application for either the Fall 2012 or Spring 2013 semesters, see the "Reactivate Application" link below.
Please note: We can only reactivate your application within one year of your initial application to the University. If it has been longer than one year, you will need to submit a new application for admission, including the NON-REFUNDABLE $50.00 application fee.
Reactivate Application - for students wishing to reactivate their undergraduate application.
Application Withdrawal - for new students wishing to withdraw their undergraduate application.
ACE-Accelerated Nursing Program University application Procedure
• 2015 Cohort
*The Spring-2015 application for admission will open on April 15, 2014*
This is the FIRST STEP in the application process.
Because of limited enrollment and resources in the ACE (accelerated career entry) Nursing Program, the ACE-Pre-Nursing application option will only be open from 9am-4pm on Tuesday, April 15th.
When completing your application for ADMISSION TO THE UNIVERSITY, please select Spring/2015 as your desired admission semester term.
High School records and SAT/ACT scores are not required for admission. (Please remember that you MUST hold your BA/BS at the time of application to the University). When you submit your application to the University, it does NOT matter how many nursing pre-requisites you still need to complete.
Your Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions will need to be received in the Admission office by June 1, 2014 in order to complete the application process (the only transcripts that should be received AFTER June 1st should be from those institutions that you are or will be enrolled at in order to complete nursing pre-requisite courses).
ADMISSION TO THE UNIVERSITY will be based on the following factors:
- Receipt of your UG application for admission (for the spring/2015 semester) on Tuesday, April 15, 2014
- An OVERALL cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher from all of your post-secondary institutions attended.
- Application review and acceptance will begin in early June and continue on a "rolling basis" throughout the summer of 2014.
- Please note: That you will continue to receive reminders from the Admissions Office if you are currently enrolled at a college or university, completing your nursing pre-requisite courses. These reminders will discontinue once you are admitted to the University during the summer/2014.
Once you are admitted to the University (as a second bachelor's degree seeking applicant) you will receive an acceptance packet including your transfer credit evaluation.
Please note: ALL Liberal Education University Requirements are "waived" for ACE nursing applicants. The only transfer credits that will be reviewed and evaluated are those that will fulfill nursing pre-requisite courses. Therefore, it is important to have ALL post-secondary transcripts sent to the undergraduate admission office as soon as possible after completing a semester or summer term.