Statistical Report Submitted to the Board of Regents
- Undergraduate students (full-time) = 6,214
- Undergraduate students (part-time) = 1,197
- All undergraduate students = 7,411
- Graduate students (full-time) = 761
- Graduate students (part-time) = 1,302
- All graduate students = 2,063
- All students = 9,474
- Undergraduate students (full-time) = 6,814
- Undergraduate students (part-time) = 1,138
- All undergraduate students = 7,952
- Graduate students (full-time) = 861
- Graduate students (part-time) = 1,394
- All graduate students = 2,255
- All students = 10,207
SCSU Fact Book
The Office of Institutional Research has produced a print publication of university data called the Fact Book every Summer for the last 14 years. Sources for this data are the CSU Semi-Annual Statistical Report, the IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System) surveys, and the SCSU Department Profiles. This office is responsible for completing and supplying these reports to the state and federal governments.
Questions about the Fact Book and suggestions for next year's edition are always welcome and encouraged.
The online version is available at SCSU FACT BOOK.
Dr. Chul Lee
Director of Institutional Research
Phone: (203) 392-6923
Buley Library 350