Welcome to Southern Connecticut State University!
Spring 2017 Transfer Students- click here for more information on how to register for orientation and advising sessions.
Spring 2017 First-Year Students (Freshmen)
Orientation for first-year students will be Friday, January 6th from 12pm to 5pm
Between now and orientation, Meg Hoffecker will meet individually with all new freshmen
in the First Year Experience Office for academic advising and class registration.
After you have paid your admissions deposit, please email Meg to set up your appointment
at email@example.com with the following information:
1. Your full name and student ID number
2. General days and times you are available to come to campus for your appointment
3. Your intended major (if you have decided, or undeclared/undecided)
4. Whether you plan to live on campus or commute
5. If you have any spring semester scheduling constraints regarding class days/times
Questions?If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at (203) 392-5189 or send an email message to Orientation@southernct.edu. We will reply to your inquiry as soon as possible.
- Twitter - @SCSUtweet - Southern's official Twitter
- Instagram - scsugram - Southern's official Instagram
Get to know our Orientation Ambassadors.