Faculty Development 20-Minute Mentor Series
Bring your computer (equipped with DVD drive) and bring a group of colleagues to view in the Faculty Development Conference and Training Room (Buley 219).
Here are the titles we have available for viewing:
- How Do I Create a Climate for Learning in my Classroom?
- How Do I Get More Students to Participate in Class?
- Learner-Centered Teaching—Where Should I Start?
- What Can I Do About Feeling Tired, Stressed, and Burned Out?
- How Can I Promote Deep, Lasting Student Learning?
- How Do I Assign Students to Groups?
- Cell Phones, Laptops, and Facebook®: What Can I Do About Them?
- How Do I Get Students to Read Their Assignments Before Class?
- How Can I Clarify Fuzzy Learning Goals?
- Designing Online Learning to Spark Intrinsic Motivation
- How Should I Respond to Wrong (or Not Very Good) Answers?
- What Can I Learn from Student Ratings?
- How Can Document Sharing Tools Help Students Collaborate?
- How Can I Learn Student Names?
- Evidence-Based Teaching in Higher Education: Strategies to Improve Student Learning
- What Ethical Issues Lurk in my Grading Policy?
- How can Grading Policy Options Influence Student Learning?
- What is Essential in a Grading Policy?
Contact Jennifer Hudson at x25357 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing time for any of these titles.