Forms and Directions
- New Course Proposal
- Revised Course Proposal
- LEP Course Proposals
- LEP Course Removal Form
- Special Topics Proposal
- W Course Proposal
- Expedited Proposal for Minor Changes to Multiple Courses form and directions
- Revised Program form and directions
- Revised Minor Program form and directions
- New Minor Program Proposal form and directions
- New Program Proposal form and directions
- Revised interdisciplinary minor form and directions
- New Certification Proposal Form and directions
- BOR Program Approval Process Revised 9-17-15
Due to the large volume of proposals at certain times of the academic year, the following table indicates dates for which proposals must be received at the UCF in order to be given full consideration for the indicated effective term. Please note, that in the unusual case where a number of revision rounds may be needed or the department does not provide revisions in a timely manner, the indicated time frame may be insufficient.
|Type of Proposal||Received At UCF||Provost Signature deadline||Effective Term|
|New Programs & New Minors||* BOR Approval (Fall semester only)|
|Revised Programs and Minors, New LEP courses||November 1st||February 1st||Next Catalog Term (Fall semester only)|
|Revised Courses||December 1st||September 1st to May 31st||Next Catalog Term (Fall semester only)|
|New (Non-LEP) Courses||Two weeks before Final Exam Week||Before next registration period||Next registration term|
* UCF cannot guarantee an effective date for new programs and minors because the ultimate decision is determined by BOR approval.
NOTE: Some complex proposals may not be implemented by the Fall semester.