Southern is a public, metropolitan-minded university located in historic New Haven. We currently challenge the minds of some 12,000 students in 46 undergraduate programs and 40 graduate programs at the master's and sixth year professional level.
Click on any of the following job titles to view a job description and application information. If required, applications can be found here.
- Accounting and Budget Assistant
- Assistant Director of the First Year Experience
- Assistant Director of International Education
- Assistant Director of International/Programs Abroad
- Associate Director of Student Involvement and Leadership Development
- Client Infrastructure Manager
- Customer Support Lead
- Director of Sponsored Programs & Research (SPAR)
- Immigration Specialist
- Nursing Lab Technician
- Sexual Assault and Violence Prevention (SAVP) Specialist
School of Arts & Sciences
- Art (Art Education) – Assistant/Associate Professor
- Communication (Advertising & Promotions) - Assistant/Associate Professor
- Math (Education) – Assistant Professor
School of Business
School of Education
There are no positions available at this time.
School of Health & Human Services
SCSU is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. The University seeks to enhance the diversity of its faculty and staff. People of color, women and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.