Kuali Research - electronic grants management
Effective February 1, 2018, SPAR has implemented a web-based software called Kuali Research to support proposal development and approvals, post-award grant management processes, and compliance committees (IRB and IACUC).
Kuali Research eliminates existing paper-based processes and multiple independent shadow systems into a state-of-the-art electronic, integrated, single sign-on portal to manage the SCSU Sponsored Programs enterprise from idea to archive.
what functions does kuali support?
- Information on faculty research interests
- Information on common funding opportunities and their upcoming deadlines
- Proposal development for external grant applications
- Electronic proposal approval routing
- Grant Award profiles and report tracking
- General agreements for collaborations and partnerships, material transfer agreements, confidentiality agreements, and invention disclosures
- Training records for lab safety, research compliance (IRB, IACUC, Responsible Conduct of Research)
How do i log in to kuali?
Sign in using your SCSU campus log-in and password here: https://kualiresearch.southernct.edu/kr
**Note: Please use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to login to Kuali** Internet Explorer and Safari browsers may experience functionality issues.
I received an e-mail notification to approval a proposal for submission - what do i do?
If you haven't already attended a 30-minute Kuali training session, e-mail Julianne Fowler (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule a time convenient for you.
For steps on how to approve a proposal, please view the Kuali Proposal Approval Guide.