WebEx is a web-based meeting software that allows you to connect to meetings and/or lectures from anywhere at any time.
You can provide rich online environments for learning and collaboration that engage students beyond the brick-and-mortar classroom.
Even when our physical campus is closed, WebEx can ensure continuity of academic activities.
Key features of the WebEx product include:
- Provides synchronous instruction
- Exchange files with students or peers
- Publish your desktop to demonstrate a particular activity
- Hand the "presenter" capabilities to another person attending the meeting for them to demonstrate a particular point.
To create a WebEx Account or to find out more:
- Go to: https://connscu.webex.com
- Click on the link on the upper left hand side of the screen to "Request Host Account" and fill in all the appropriate information.
Meeting Center User Guide
Meeting Center Recording Guide
SCSU does not maintain nor administer the WebEx system and therefore we are unable to help with user accounts or passwords. We can, however, help with the functionality of WebEx. Should you need help setting up a meeting or with individual functions inside the system, please contact Bob Cuddihee, email@example.com x26405