- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- StudentLoans.gov - Student and parent log in for completing loan requirements
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Federal Student Aid - A wealth of information for students including important financial aid links
- Gainful Employment Disclosures
- Affordable Colleges Foundation Guidebook
- www.finaid.org - The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid
- IRS Data Retrieval Instruction YouTube Video
- National Student Loan Data System - a federal government website that provides a complete history of all your federal student loans and Pell grant information.
- Selective Service - All male U.S. citizens, and male immigrants living in the U.S., who are ages 18-25, are required to register with Selective Service. Males who do not register for Selective Service are not eligible for federal financial aid.
- Turbo Tax Sending Kids to College
- How to Find Internships
- English-Spanish Financial Aid Glossary
- Voter Registration
- U-Pass at Southern - (The U-Pass is a special transportation pass for Southern students that is valid for unlimited trips during the semester on all CTTRANSIT local buses.)
- College Navigator - provides information on college profiles.