NEW THIS YEAR- Health Services is taking our show on the road!!
We recognize the responsibilities and schedules of our students and want to be accessible and approachable in every way possible. Starting this semester, you can catch us on the go all over campus. When you see us, feel free to ask any questions you may have and be sure to watch out for free goodies!
- Urgent care needs and treatment of minor illness and injury
- Primary care and internal medicine support and collaboration
- Athletic Department and School of Nursing physical exams
- Sexual Health, Gynecologic services, and Contraceptive counseling
- Lab draws and some diagnostic testing
- STI screening and Rapid HIV testing and counsel
- Specialty referrals as necessary in the community
For a reduced fee, we provide the following:
- Emergency contraception (Plan B, Nextchoice)
- Testing for Strep, Mono and Flu
- Tuberculin skin testing (PPD), immunization titers
- Urine pregnancy testing
- Selected over-the-counter (OTC) medications
- Prescription drugs provided when clinically appropriate