Owl Family Day 2014
Each fall, Southern Connecticut State University invites parents and families of students to attend Owl Family Day -- a special day on campus during one of New Haven's most beautiful seasons. This annual event provides an opportunity for you to visit your student's campus home, talk with university faculty and staff, tour downtown New Haven, cheer the SCSU football Owls to victory, and meet other SCSU families.
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Schedule for Homecoming / Owl Family Day
Family Weekend Registration $10 p/p (under 5 free)
Bolded Events are Included with Owl Family Day Registration
- 7:30 a.m. - Bob Corda Memorial Road Race – Michael J. Adanti Student Center
- 8:30 a.m. - Breakfast with University Staff / Administration - Farnham Programming Space
- 9:45 a.m. - Homecoming Parade – Moore Field House
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. - Football Tailgate – between Wintergreen and Moore Field House
- 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. - Football Game vs. Bentley College – Jess Dow Field
- 12:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.- Alumni "Spirit" Garden Tent - Jess Dow Field. For more information.
- 1:00 p.m. - Walking Tour of Downtown New Haven – including a tour of the Crypt at Center Church on the New Haven Green
- 2:00 p.m. - Crescent Players Production of Godspell. For more information, click here.
- 6:00 p.m. – Women's Soccer vs. Stonehill College
- 8:00 p.m. – Lyman Center’s 2014 LOL Comedy Night with Nicole Byer, Pete Davidson, Jermaine Fowler. To purchase tickets, click here.