Division of Institutional Advancement
The role of the Division of Institutional Advancement is to advance the university's mission by increasing private and public support; promoting awareness of the university to key audiences, and involving our constituents in the life of the Southern community.
Robert L. Stamp
Vice President for Institutional Advancement
- Vice President's Office - Oversees and coordinates the operations and activities of the division.
- Alumni Relations - Plans and implements programs and activities that stimulate interest, build loyalty, and generate financial support for the university.
- Development - Leads the university's efforts to encourage and secure private financial support from alumni and friends, corporations, and foundations.
- Advancement Services - Processes gifts and pledges to the university and maintains donor records. Also oversees research, donor relations and stewardship.
- Foundation Business Office - Solicits, receives, and administers gifts and financial resources from private sources for the benefit of the university.