Assistant Records Management Liaison Officers (ARMLO)
To facilitate a successful Records & Information Management program, OPRA recommends
that each agency designate an appropriate individual(s) to function as Assistant Records
Manager Liaison Officer(s) (ARMLO) whose primary responsibility is to support the
efforts of the agency's Records Management Liaison Officer (RMLO). (CT Records Management
Manual, March 1999).
Primary Responsibilities of SCSU's ARMLOs:
- Serve as the liaison to SCSU's RMLO to ensure the coordination and compliance in any/all matters pertaining to the creation, maintenance, use, and disposal of a unit's official records.
- Function as the official information resource for that unit.
- Represent the unit as a member of the Records & Information Management Compliance Committee.
- Support the agency's RMLO's efforts to implement and manage SCSU's Records & Information Management initiative.
- Encourage and maintain regular communication between ARMLOs.
The following individuals have been designated as the University's ARMLO's. For any questions regarding records and information for your area, please contact the appropriate person.
Office of Academic Affairs
Engleman A210, Ext. 26192
Office of Finance & Administration
Engleman A221, Ext. 25227
Office of Student Affairs
Engleman A215C, Ext. 25553
Tracey Owers (Interim)
Office of Institutional Advancement
Engleman A221, Ext. 26900
ITOB1 112, Ext. 25019
Office of Human Resources
Wintergreen Building 151B, Ext. 26962
Mildred Hernandez Verdejo
Office of Enrollment Management
Wintergreen Building, 170B, Ext. 25491