Registration for Current Students
Current students may complete registration and bill payment following these step-by-step instructions:
- Log into https://login.southernct.edu
- Select Banner Web
- Go to the Student tab
- Click Registration
- Select the Term
- Click on Add/Drop/Withdrawal from Classes
- If you know the Course Reference Number (CRN) of the class(es), you may enter it directly on the worksheet. You may also use the Class Search feature to find the class(es) and add it to the worksheet.
- Please be sure to check the current class schedule to see if a class requires a prerequisite before adding the course.
- After all classes are added to the worksheet, click submit changes to complete registration.
- To view your bill, review payment options, or for more information on tuition and fees please click on the Billing/Payment tab.
Students who want to Petition for an Irregular Schedule (i.e. undergraduate students who would like to take graduate level courses, or students who wish to register beyond the maximum number of credits allowed), must complete a Petition for an Irregular Schedule.