Main Content

Readmission to the University (UndeRgraduate)

A student in good standing who officially withdrew from or left the university and has not attended any other college or university for more than 11.99 credits may apply to the Registrar's Office for readmission.

A student who has been academically dismissed may apply for readmission for full-time status during the semester that he or she has attained or believes he or she will attain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.  Application is made through the Registrar's Office by completing an Application for Readmission in the Wintergreen Building or online.

Readmission does not assure acceptance by the department of the student's intended major.  Students who have attended other institutions for more than 11.99 credits after leaving SCSU must apply to the Admissions Office for readmission to SCSU.

If your readmission form is not received prior to the first day of classes there is no guarantee that you will be matriculated prior to the end of the add/drop period.

Readmission Application - (Undergraduates only)

Contact Information:
Registrar's Office
Southern Connecticut State University
Phone: (203) 392-5301, Fax: (203) 392-7144

This site is managed by the Registrar's Office.
Southern Connecticut State University 
Revised: 6/7/17