Summer Session Housing
New this year: any individual registered for a summer course at Southern or students who are matriculated for the fall (but not necessarily taking a class this summer) may apply for summer housing.
Summer session residents live in Schwartz Hall
All apartments are air conditioned and furnished with a full kitchen and bathroom. The occupancy of Schwartz Hall apartments varies; students may be assigned to an apartment with up to 3 roommates, depending on the room occupancy.
To apply for summer housing:
- Log into your MySCSU
- Select "BannerWeb"
- Click "Student Services"
- Click “MyHousing Portal”
- Select "Click here to proceed to MyHousing Portal"
- Click the Applications tab
- Select "Summer Housing Application (Summer 2018)" from the drop down menu
- Complete the summer housing application
- Look for a confirmation email
- Session A: May 21 - June 24
- Session B: June 25 - July 29
- Session C: July 30 - August 19
- Custom dates are available. Enrollment in summer classes are not required.
Summer Meal Plans
To purchase or view additional information regarding summer meal plans, please visit the SCSU Card Office
- Block of 8 Anywhere meals - $52.00. A savings of $22.00
- Block of 12 Anywhere meals - $75.00. A savings of $36.00
- Block of 20 Anywhere meals - $120.00. A savings of $65.00
- Block of 40 Anywhere meals - $240.00. A savings of $130.00
Connecticut Hall Summer Dining Hours
Connecticut Hall will be open Monday through Friday beginning on July 9.
Breakfast will be offered from 7 am to 9 am.
Lunch will be offered from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm.
Dinner will be offered from 5 pm to 7 pm, from Monday through Thursday. Dinner will not be offered on Friday.
For more information on dining, please visit www.dineoncampus.com/scsu