Goal Three - Objective E - Action Steps
Identify and assess the impact of SCSU’s service activities on members of the campus communities.
1. Develop systematic campus-wide assessment and feedback processes to measure the
impact of community engagement on students, faculty,
alumni, and the institution.
2. Create opportunities for students to reflect on, document, and share their learning resulting from community engagement opportunities.
3. Track and report total voluntary contributions raised and donations dispersed by recognized clubs and organizations.
4. Integrate community engagement with other institutional initiatives such as diversity and inclusion work and efforts aimed at student retention and success.
5. Create and brand a community service certificate program.