Main Content


  • students in classroomReturning students with majors are advised by their assigned departmental advisers. Contact the department of your chosen major to find out who your academic adviser is and when he/she can be reached.
  • Returning undeclared students are advised through the Academic Advisement Center, located in the Wintergreen Building on Wintergreen Avenue.
  • Students who are interested in the Interdisciplinary Studies Program are advised through the Academic Advisement Center.
  • Non-Matriculated students may seek advisement through the Academic Advisement Center.

If you would like further information, please call the Academic Advisement Center at (203) 392-5367.