Student Center Conference Services
Thank you for considering the Michael J. Adanti Student Center at Southern Connecticut State University for your next event.
The Adanti Student Center is the focal point of student organizations and campus activities and provides a wide range of services to students, faculty, and staff. Since our doors opened in 2006 we have engaged both the campus and the surrounding community with a variety of events and interests at Southern. Our unique venue has much to offer the needs of any organization with our modern facilities and exceptional customer service. The Adanti Student Center can facilitate community, education, nonprofit, and philanthropic organizations for conferences, seminars, social, or cultural functions.
The newly renovated Student Center with its spacious 7,000 square foot dividable Grand Ballroom, audio/visual technologies, and 12 conference rooms is specifically designed to meet the needs of the growing campus and community.
Allow our friendly staff in the Office of Conference Services to meet your needs, whether the occasion is a casual, small-group gathering, a formal reception and dinner, or a conference with break-out sessions for up to 500 people. Its pleasant atmosphere and diverse facilities suit all types of social activity.
The Michael J. Adanti Student Center is the gateway to campus life at Southern Connecticut State University. Our mission is to provide a wealth of innovative educational, cultural, and social activities for students, faculty, staff, alumni, and visitors.
Why Choose the Michael J. Adanti Student Center?
Booking your meeting at the Adanti Conference Center at Southern is simple; you will receive professional support for your event - all in one convenient location in the Greater New Haven area:
- A dedicated professional Conference Coordinator - your primary point of contact for all your meeting needs, from your first phone call through the day of your event.
- Versatile and multi-functioning, meeting and conference rooms equipped with built in projectors and screens.
- State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and expert, on-site technical support.
- Professional, prompt catering staff serving a wide variety of delicious menu offerings tailored to any event.
- Access to I-95 and the Merritt Parkway, 90 miles from New York City and less than three hours from Boston.
- Convenient location to New Haven's historical town green, musems of art and natural history and public transporation.
- On-site Conference Service Staff to assist with any last minute planning details on the day of your meeting or event.