The Resident Meal Plans have been designed to accommodate the various needs of the SCSU students. The Standing Reservation Meal Plan, whether it is the Platinum, Gold or Silver, is intended to be used in the All-you-care-to-Eat Connecticut Dining Hall. However these plans also feature Anywhere Meals.
Anywhere Meals offer students the greatest flexibility across campus. Each Resident Meal Plan comes with a specified number of weekly Anywhere Meals to be used in any of the other campus food service locations such as Dunkin Donuts, ASC food court, Bagel Wagon, Davis Hall or the North Campus Market.
What makes up an Anywhere Meal? Depending on the retail location, choose a pre-determined combo in Dunkin Donuts, ASC food court, Bagel Wagon, Davis Hall or the North Campus Market in place of your All-you-care-to-Eat meal in Connecticut Hall. Your Resident Meal plan comes with a set number of Anywhere Meals that you can use.
All combo meal options are posted in the retail locations for your convenience. Whenever possible the meal combos have been designed with an equivalent value to the All-you-care-to-Eat meal in Connecticut Hall. However, at student requests, specific meal combos are offered but required using a meal equivalency with an addition an additional charge.
How Anywhere Meals work:
- Make your food choices and proceed to the cash register with your Hoot Loot Card.
- Tell the cashier you are using your Anywhere Meal, and have them scan your Hoot Loot Card. If your bill is greater than the cash value of the meal, you may pay the difference using cash, Food Loot, Hoot Loot or credit card.
- A cash refund is not given if your bill is less than the cash value.
List of Combos by Venue
- Slice of pizza, small salad and medium fountain soda
- Baked pasta and medium fountain soda
- Hamburger with a small fry and medium fountain soda
- Hotdog with a small fry and medium fountain soda
- Garden Burger with a small fry and medium fountain soda
- Grilled or Crispy Chicken Sandwich with a small fry and medium fountain soda
- 2 tacos and a medium fountain soda
- Regular burrito and a medium fountain soda
- Regular quesadilla and a medium fountain soda
- Agave salad and a medium fountain soda
- 6 inch sandwich or wrap with Mondo's chips and medium fountain soda
Student Center Outtakes
- Any wedge sandwich (Pre-wrapped), small bag of chips and a medium fountain soda
- Small garden salad, small bag of chips, and medium fountain soda
- Breakfast Sandwich on Choice of Bagel, Croissant, or English muffin with a Medium Coffee
- Bagel w/Cream Cheese, Medium Coffee and a 10oz Juice or Milk
- 2 Donuts with a Medium Coffee and a 10oz Juice or Milk
- 1 Pastry with a Medium Coffee and a 10oz Juice or Milk
- 1 Muffin with a Medium Coffee and a 10oz Juice or Milk
Locations: North Campus, Davis Hall, and Engleman Bagel Wagon
- Any breakfast sandwich and a small cup of Starbucks coffee
- Any wedge sandwich (Pre-wrapped), small bag of chips and a can of soda