If you are experiencing a life threatening emergency, please bypass this page and contact 911 or go to your local emergency department immediately.
An emergency might involve:
- Thoughts and plans to hurt yourself or someone else
- Prolonged inability to take care of yourself (for example, get adequate nutrition)
- Engaging in a behavior that is life threatening
- If you have been assaulted, physically or sexually
- Learning that someone else may be at risk for suicide or hurting others
If you are experiencing an urgent, but not life-threatening, emergency,
your options are:
During Business Hours
Mon. - Fri., 8:30 a.m. -4:30 p.m.
Contact or come to the Counseling Services Center
Regular walk-in counseling hours (no appointment needed) are available Monday-Friday 1-3 pm to speak with a counselor about any type of concern or non-emergency situation.
24 Hours a Day