GROUP EX ANNOUNCEMENTS
Wednesday Zumba is canceled for the rest of the semester (Starting 11/20).
Group exERCISE classes are included with your membership!
Please See Dress Code before coming to the FC.
Total Body Toning: This full-body workout is designed to target every muscle group to create sleek definition. An assortment of exercises and equipment will be used to tone-up your physique and add a variety to your workout. Stick with this class and you will see results!
Boot Camp: This circuit based workout combines strength training with cardiovascular drills to keep your body guessing!
Piloxing: This class uniquely blends the power, speed and agility of boxing with the beautiful sculpting and flexibility of Pilates. It is a fat torching, muscle sculpting, core-centric interval workout, guaranteed to whip you into shape.
Ab Lab:It’s the total core workout! This class focuses on basic abdominal work & lower back exercises
Lunch Crunch: This 30-minute express class uses Pilates based movements and your own body weight to build core strength and tone the abs and back!
Cycling: Looking for a high-energy cardio workout? Try indoor cycling! This class offers a non-impact way to build cardiovascular endurance. Designed for all levels, this class is the perfect way to get your heart pumping, and burning some serious calories. Water bottle required and towel recommended.
Cycling Express: Get all of the benefits of indoor cycling packed into a 30-minute lunchtime class!
Cycling/Abs: This fusion class starts with 30 minutes of cycling followed by 30 minutes of abdominal/back exercises and will leave you feeling energized!
Kickboxing: Kick, punch and jab your way through this high intensity workout! Kickboxing is a non-stop choreographed workout that will test your strength and cardiovascular fitness.
Kick Express: Short on time? This 30-minute kickboxing class will use combination drills to give you a heart pumping cardio workout in half the time!
Zumba: “Ditch the workout, join the party!” This dance based fitness class uses a variety of Latin and International music to motivate you through a fun and effective workout.
MIND AND BODY
Yoga:Practice calm breathing, postures and meditation to create strength, openness and flexibility. You will leave feeling fantastic! All levels welcome.
Vinyasa yoga: This flowing style of yoga concentrates on connecting body to breath. Concepts of positive affirmation and self-acceptance will be incorporated to leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed. This class is free to all students, all levels welcome.
General CLASS Policies
- Participants must sign up at the Front Desk for each class they attend.
- Sign ups will begin NO EARLIER than 15 minutes before class start time.
- Class descriptions are listed on our website.
- Classes are first come, first served until maximum class size is reached.
- No admittance is allowed into classes more than 5 minutes after the class begins.
- Classes may be cancelled or altered without prior notice. Please check our website & front desk for signs indicating any changes to the schedule.
Riders are required to sign up for a bike at the Front Desk 15 minutes before the class begins.
- Riders are required to bring bottled water to class.
- See the instructor for assistance setting up your bike if this is your first class.
Tips for having a great class
- Beginners should be prepared to exercise at a lower level than experienced participants--let the instructor know that you are new or have physical limitations.
- Do not exercise on an empty stomach--be properly fueled and hydrated. Bring water with you to class.
- Wear proper athletic shoes to provide your feet and joints with the proper support.
- Exercise at your own pace--if the exercise becomes too strenuous, please slow down or ask for modifications.
- Proper form is more important than heavy weight--ask your instructor for feedback.
- If you begin to feel dizzy or nauseous while exercising, tell the instructor or staff.
- Check with your physician before beginning this or any exercise program if you have health problems/concerns.