GROUP EX ANNOUNCEMENTS
New Group Exercise Schedule Starts Monday, January 13
ABS: It’s the total core workout! This class focuses on basic abdominal work & lower back exercises!
Boot Camp: This circuit based workout combines strength training with cardiovascular drills to keep your body guessing!
Buns Guns & Abs: This class is dedicated to toning and shaping your arms, abs, and glutes!
Piloxing This class uniquely blends the power, speed and agility of boxing with the beautiful sculpting and flexibility of Pilates. It is a fat torching, muscle sculpting, core-centric interval workout, guaranteed to whip you into shape.
Total Body Toning: This full-body workout is designed to target every muscle group to create sleek definition. An assortment of exercises and equipment will be used to tone-up your physique and add a variety to your workout. Stick with this class and you will see results!
Cycling: Looking for a high-energy cardio workout? Try indoor cycling! This class offers a non-impact way to build cardiovascular endurance. Designed for all levels, this class is the perfect way to get your heart pumping, and burning some serious calories. Water bottle required and towel recommended!
Cycling Abs Fusion: This fusion class starts with 30 minutes of cycling followed by 30 minutes of abdominal/back exercises and will leave you feeling energized!
Insanity®: Insanity® is a high intensity, MAX INTERVAL training workout that utilizes plyometric drills to burn fat and build muscle. Join our certified instructor for an intense Insanity® workout and get ready to DIG DEEP!
Kick Express: Short on time? This 30-minute kickboxing class will use combination drills to give you a heart pumping cardio workout in half the time!
Hip Hop Dance: Our certified choreographer will lead the class through basic hip-hop moves and each week participants will learn a dance combination set to popular music. No dance experience required! Free to all students!
Zumba: “Ditch the workout, join the party!” This dance based fitness class uses a variety of Latin and International music to motivate you through a fun and effective workout.
MIND AND BODY
CORE Pilates:Focus on training all of the muscles of the core using a blend of traditional mat Pilates moves and Pilates based exercises that help you increase body awareness. In just 30 minutes use your own body weight, stability balls or the BOSU trainers to build core strength, improve posture, and enhance flexibility.
Intro to Yoga: This Yoga class will focus on alignment and foundation of the poses and breathing techniques. Perfect for someone who is new to yoga or the regular practitioner who’s looking for a technique tune up!
Vinyasa Yoga: This flowing style of yoga concentrates on connecting body to breath. Concepts of positive affirmation and self-acceptance will be incorporated to leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed. This class is free to all students, all levels welcome.
Yoga: Practice calm breathing, postures and meditation to create strength, openness and flexibility. You will leave feeling fantastic! All levels welcome.
General CLASS Policies
- Participants must sign up at the Front Desk for each class they attend.
- Sign ups will begin NO EARLIER than 15 minutes before class start time.
- Class descriptions are listed on our website.
- Classes are first come, first served until maximum class size is reached.
- No admittance is allowed into classes more than 5 minutes after the class begins.
- Classes may be cancelled or altered without prior notice. Please check our website & front desk for signs indicating any changes to the schedule.
Riders are required to sign up for a bike at the Front Desk 15 minutes before the class begins.
- Riders are required to bring bottled water to class.
- See the instructor for assistance setting up your bike if this is your first class.
Tips for having a great class
- Beginners should be prepared to exercise at a lower level than experienced participants--let the instructor know that you are new or have physical limitations.
- Do not exercise on an empty stomach--be properly fueled and hydrated. Bring water with you to class.
- Wear proper athletic shoes to provide your feet and joints with the proper support.
- Exercise at your own pace--if the exercise becomes too strenuous, please slow down or ask for modifications.
- Proper form is more important than heavy weight--ask your instructor for feedback.
- If you begin to feel dizzy or nauseous while exercising, tell the instructor or staff.
- Check with your physician before beginning this or any exercise program if you have health problems/concerns.