GROUP EX ANNOUNCEMENTS
Summer group exercise schedule starts Wednesday May 28th!
Summer Group Exercise schedule starts May 28th!
Cardio & Core is a high-energy workout combining kickboxing and abdominal training moves. The first portion of the class is dedicated to a cardio workout and the second portion will include core and overall body strengthening moves. Come get your heart rate up and improve core and full-body tone and strength! All fitness levels are welcome!
Cycling: Looking for a high-energy cardio workout? Try indoor cycling! This class offers a non-impact way to build cardiovascular endurance. Designed for all levels, this class is the perfect way to get your heart pumping, and burning some serious calories. Water bottle required and towel recommended!
Total Body Toning: This full-body workout is designed to target every muscle group to create sleek definition.
An assortment of exercises and equipment will be used to tone-up your physique and
add a variety to your workout. Stick with this class and you will see results!
Yogafit® is modern fitness yoga that intertwines full body fitness moves with basic yoga postures in a heat building and flowing sequence leading to relaxing stretches and a final relaxation pose. This is a multi-level class, so challenges as well as modifications will be provided.
General CLASS Policies
- Participants must sign up at the Front Desk for each class they attend.
- Sign ups will begin NO EARLIER than 15 minutes before class start time.
- Class descriptions are listed on our website.
- Classes are first come, first served until maximum class size is reached.
- No admittance is allowed into classes more than 5 minutes after the class begins.
- Classes may be cancelled or altered without prior notice. Please check our website & front desk for signs indicating any changes to the schedule.
Riders are required to sign up for a bike at the Front Desk 15 minutes before the class begins.
- Riders are required to bring bottled water to class.
- See the instructor for assistance setting up your bike if this is your first class.
Tips for having a great class
- Beginners should be prepared to exercise at a lower level than experienced participants--let the instructor know that you are new or have physical limitations.
- Do not exercise on an empty stomach--be properly fueled and hydrated. Bring water with you to class.
- Wear proper athletic shoes to provide your feet and joints with the proper support.
- Exercise at your own pace--if the exercise becomes too strenuous, please slow down or ask for modifications.
- Proper form is more important than heavy weight--ask your instructor for feedback.
- If you begin to feel dizzy or nauseous while exercising, tell the instructor or staff.
- Check with your physician before beginning this or any exercise program if you have health problems/concerns.