Student Services and Eligibility
We ask that you schedule an appointment to reduce waiting times. Most times an appointment can be obtained the same day that you call. Our services include:
- Exams and treatment for illness
- Gynecologic services
- Blood draws for testing
- STI screening (Gonorrhea/Chlamydia/Syphilis)
- HIV counseling and rapid testing (20 minutes)
- General health, diet, and nutrition counseling
- Referral to specialists as necessary in the community
For a reduced fee, we also provide the following:
- Tuberculin skin testing (PPD)
- Urine pregnancy testing
- Plan B
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella/Varicella/Hepatitis B titers
- Annual flu vaccines
- Some selected over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription drugs
Flu Shots Are Now Available!
Flu Shots are now available at Granoff Health Center! Flu shots are available for students, faculty, and staff for $15 payable by cash, hoot loot, or credit card. Appointments are preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: It is NOT required to have the Aetna Health Student Insurance to utilize our services. All students should have health insurance and present it, along with a student ID, at the time of services. We do not charge a co-pay for your visit at the Student Health and Wellness Center.