IBM Watson Analytics Internship Program
Data Scientist--best job in America; 5 of the top 10 U.S. jobs are related to Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science
Learn IBM's Watson Analytics and use data analytics during an internship. MKT 497 is a 1-credit course that meets on Wednesdays from 2:00-3:15. Internship requirements: 50 service hours at a local business, which is arranged by the university, in addition to coursework. Departmental permission is required to register for the course. The course is limited to 20 students.
Students earn an IBM badge that they can put on their resumes.
- All the benefits of advanced analytics without the complexity
- Minimal learning curve
- Natural language: Engage with data in a human way
About the course and internship program:
- Both on campus and external internships are available
- Knowledge of statistics is not required to enroll in the course
- This internship opportunity is open for students enrolled in any academic program
To access the application form, you must set up an application account. Please note that you will be required to upload your resume as part of the application process.