IDS Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program students should be able to:
1. Articulate the interconnectedness of their chosen areas of study and the ways in which these will help them achieve personal and professional goals.
2. Apply newly acquired knowledge and skills in two or three disciplines to approach specific problems.
3. Think critically and write effectively across disciplines.
4. Identify differences in objects of study, major theories, terminology, and methodology between disciplines.
5. Navigate a rapidly changing global economy over the course of their working lives.