Options for tutoring help in Psychology
Need help in PSY 100, PSY 259, or other PSY courses?
Tutoring is available!
Academic Success Center, BU 303
Schedule one-one-one sessions with a Psychology major, Brianna Cully.
- Specific courses covered this semester: PSY 100, 220, 228, 259, and 320.
- Go to https://southernct.edu/asc/tutoring.html for instructions on how to sign up. Sign ups are made through the SSC scheduling
system in the MySCSU launchpad.
- Brianna's hours this spring are: Monday 4-7 PM, Wed 9-11 AM, and Fri 9-10:30 AM. You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions, and use the signup system to make an appointment.
Psychology Department Graduate Assistants:
- The Psychology Graduate Assistants hold regular office hours, and they will provide tutoring by appointment (preferred) or walk-in
- Click here to see their schedules and email addresses.