Certification Graduate Programs
- Master of Science leading to certification in Remedial Reading and Remedial Language Arts
- Sixth Year Professional Certificates
* Remedial Reading and Remedial Language Arts
* Reading and Language Arts Consultant
A program for K-12 teaching certification can be combined with a master of science program in special education. Cross-endorsement certification is negotiated between the graduate student and the Connecticut State Department of Education.
Master of Science Degree Programs with specialization in:
- Assistive Technology (AT)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Other Developmental Disabilities (ASD/DD)
- Early Childhood Special Education (EC)
- Interdisciplinary Special Education Applications (ISEA)
- Learning Disabilities (LD)
- Emotional Behavioral Disorders
- Collaborative Early Childhood Certification:
* Birth to Kindergarten or
* Nursery to Grade 3
Sixth Year Professional Diplomas:
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistive Technology
SCSU's Special Education Graduate Program is a Top Ranked Graduate Program by GraduatePrograms.com.
Please visit our Gainful Employment Disclosures website for more information about non-degree programs (i.e. certificate programs) graduation rates, median loan debt of students who complete the program, and other important information.