CLINIC operating hours:
As an outpatient mental health clinic, the Marriage and Family Therapy Clinic operates on a schedule related to but separate from the SCSU academic calendar. Typically the clinic is closed for one week between semesters.
Program Director Open office hours:
In addition to regular faculty office hours, monthly open office hours are scheduled with a goal of facilitating an open and transparent culture. Faculty, students and staff are invited during this time to discuss concerns and receive advisement on how they could follow-up on concerns within the program and University. Email email@example.com to make an appointment.
- Tuesday, January 2, 2018 – Sunday, January 14, 2018 (Fall supervision groups continue)
- Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - Spring classes begin - including New Supervision Groups
- Thursday, May 17, 2018 - Commencement & MFT Celebration
- Spring Supervision groups continue through May 19, 2018
- No Clinic and MFT Classes: May 21, 2018 through May 28, 2018
- May 29, 2018 Summer Supervision groups & MFT classes begin
Clinic Closure Dates
- Saturday, December 23, 2017 through Monday, January 1, 2018 (semester break)
- Monday, January 15, 2018 (Martin Luther King day)
- Friday, February 16, 2018 through Monday, February 19, 2018 (President's recess)
- Monday, March 12, 2018 through Sunday, March 18, 2018 (Spring Break)
- Friday March 30, 2018 (Day of Reflection)
- Monday, May 21, 2018 through Monday, May 28, 2018 (End of semester break + Memorial Day)
- Summer sessions 2018: A (May 21 through June 21), B (June 25 through July 27), C (July 30 through August 24) note: MFT program includes summer classes in summer session A, B & C.