It is important to research and apply for scholarships for which you qualify to help pay for your education. Scholarships are "free money" that you do not have to repay. The more scholarship money you receive, the less you will have to borrow in student loans, and we strongly advise you to keep your loans at a minimum.
In addition to the following list of scholarships, we have a resource board and several scholarship reference books located just outside our office. Simply ask for the book you wish to view, and we will hold your student ID card or driver's license while you browse in our waiting area. Stop by and take a look!
Please note: Various sources provided the scholarship information posted on our website. Southern Connecticut State University is not affiliated with any of these private organizations. If your organization offers a scholarship that you would like to include on our website, please complete this form: Application for Scholarship Website Posting.
Southern connecticut state university Alumni/Foundation
SCSU Alumni/Foundation Scholarship Application
- Brilliance's Ring Design Scholarship
- Miller Law Offices Free Speech Scholarship
- ADT Business Security Scholarship
- TVProviders.com Sports Scholarship
- The Zebra Safe Driver Scholarship
- Jim Dodson Law Scholarship (Florida Residents)
- Tutor the People Scholarship
- The Zeiger Firm Scholarship Essay Contest
- Distracted Driver Awareness Scholarship
- Flosum Information Technology Scholarship
- The LawStreet Capital Scholarship for Single Mothers
- Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing Scholarship
- The Reeves Law Group Scholarship
- Rogers Law Firm Scholarship
- The Infoparrot Scholarship
January 2016 Deadline
- National Debt Relief Scholarship (STEM majors)
- Boling Rice, LLC Scholarship
- Peter Johnston Scholarship