Main Content

Loss, Theft or Vandalism

  •  University property on the inventory list that has been vandalized lost or stolen must be reported directly to University Police.
  • Computer equipment lost/stolen or damaged must be reported to CIO  and University Police.
  • If laptop computer or mobile device is lost off campus, file a police report with your local police department, call CIO (Ken Spelke, 203-392-5442) and University Police (203-392-5375).