Frequently Asked Questions
- Where & when can I pick up my check?
Thursday of pay week 3:00 – 4:30 at the front counter next to the Bursar’s Office, Friday 8:00 – 1:00 in the payroll Department
- I changed my address in the Banner system, why is it wrong on my check?
The Banner system and the payroll/HR software are completely independent of each other so when changing your address in Banner you must also contact HR to change your address.
- What happens if I don’t pick up my check by 1:00 on Friday?
It gets mailed to the address printed on the check.
- How do I sign up for direct deposit?
Fill out the direct deposit form and attach a voided check from the account to be deposited into. Your name must be printed on the check for it to be accepted.
- Where do I get a direct deposit form?
Stop by the payroll department and we can give you one. You can also get it by printing it from this site. Click Here If you cannot get over to the payroll department and have no access to a printer you can call the payroll department and we will send you one.
- How long will it take for the direct deposit to start?
It will start two (2) paychecks after the information is submitted to the payroll system (provided all the information is correct). The first paycheck is an actual check that can be picked up in the payroll office on Pay Thursday from 3-430pm or Anytime Friday up to 2pm. Checks not picked up are mailed to the address on record.
- Where is the payroll department?
In the main area of the Wintergreen building closest to the mailroom.