student affiliation agreements
The Student Affiliation Agreement is used to place students in a supervised clinical or other fieldwork experience or internship educational program.
If the terms or conditions change on the template agreement, please notify this office as the approval of the Office of the Attorney General is required for any contractual changes.
Please check the list of Student Affiliation Agreements currently available before initiating an agreement to determine if an agreement already exists.
Student affiliation agreement Resources
Note: Links to external sites will open in a new window.
STUDENT AFFILIATION AGREEMENTS
- Student Affiliation Agreement template (clinical or fieldwork)- updated 11/7/11
- Student Affiliation Agreement template (NURSING ONLY) - updated 12/29/11
- List of Student Affiliation Agreements currently available - updated 06/11/15
- Student Affiliation Agreement Request Form - updated 04/10/15
SAMPLE CERTIFICATE OF RESOLUTION
- No Longer required by the Attorney General : Updated - 5/29/15
NONDISCRIMINATION CERTIFICATION FOR STATE CONTRACTS
- Nondiscrimination Certification (external link)