RIM Best Practices1. Adhere to state and federal records retention guidelines.
2. Prevent the disclosure of any and all confidential information.
3. Only access information that is relevant to your official responsibilities.
4. Be aware of various threats to information security such as viruses, spyware, malware, etc.
5. ALWAYS SHRED any printed documents that contain confidential information when they are no longer needed.
6. When not in use, ALWAYS SECURE any and all printed documents that contain confidential information.