Summer Session Housing
New this year: any individual registered for a summer course at Southern or students who are matriculated for the fall (but not necessarily taking a class this summer) may apply for summer housing at SCSU.
Summer session residents live in Schwartz Hall
All apartments are air conditioned and furnished with a full kitchen and bathroom. The occupancy of Schwartz Hall apartments varies; students may be assigned to an apartment with up to 3 roommates, depending on the room occupancy.
To apply for summer housing:
- Log into your MySCSU
- Select "BannerWeb"
- Click "Student Services"
- Click “MyHousing Portal”
- Select "Click here to proceed to MyHousing Portal"
- Click the Applications tab
- Select "Summer Housing Application (Summer 2018)" from the drop down menu
- Complete the summer housing application
- Look for a confirmation email