Goal Four - Objective E - Action Steps
Build a climate and infrastructure that supports and increases the university’s financial well-being.
1. Increase total enrollment to 12,500 by 2025.
2. Develop and enhance enrollment predictive models, and academic program planning
and delivery modes, for optimal resource utilization and institutional competitiveness.
3. Develop creative approaches to encourage financial literacy, financial advising, and pursuit of alternative external resources for financing students’ education and supporting the broader campus.
4. Realign procedures and practices to provide better service to our mission without adding costs.
5. Recognize that revenues will increasingly be based on performance outcomes.
6. Expand use of activity-based costing analyses as one of several ways to determine the appropriate allocation of resources.